Study Abroad Insurance
Top Image Spacer

Education Center

Individuals Outside of USA

International Visitor to USA

Faculty and Researchers

Emergency Loans


Homeowners and Renters Insurance

Auto Insurance

Life Insurance

Disability Insurance

Long-Term Care Insurance

Other Vehicle Insurance

Exclusive Agents vs. Independent Agents

How to Choose Your Policy





Valid HTML 4.01 StrictValid CSS!

Plans for Faculty and Researchers

These plans typically cover faculty members, staff members and researchers.

This type of insurance is suited for faculty members, staff members or researchers who travel with in the US more than 100 miles from home. Insurance benefits typically include medical evacuation, emergency reunion, and transfer of human remains which are a result of a medical injury. Immediate family which includes children and spouses may be included in this type of plan.

© ™